What you’ll need:
- ¾ cup isopropyl or rubbing alcohol; you can use Everclear or another high-proof alcohol. You can use Hydrogen Peroxide in a pinch.
- ¼ cup aloe vera gel or coconut oil (to help keep your hands from drying out)
- 10 drops of essential oil, such as lavender oil, or even lemon juice for scent.
- Pour all ingredients into a bowl, ideally one with a pouring spout.
- Mix with a spoon and beat with a whisk to turn the sanitizer into a gel.
- Pour the ingredients into an empty bottle for easy use, and label it.